You need a high risk work licence to work as a dogman or rigger in Australia.

Before you can apply for a national licence to perform high risk work to perform dogging and rigging operations, you will need to undertake recognised dogman or rigger training and you must be assessed on your training, skills and knowledge using the relevant 'assessment instrument' under realistic workplace conditions.

Dogging and Rigging Courses:

All Day/Night courses run constantly throughout the month. Contact us today to find the next available course.

Register Now

Please choose one or more courses from the list below.