You need a high risk work licence if you want to perform some elevating work platform and forklift operations in Australia.

Before you can apply for a national licence to perform high risk work to perform Boom lift type EWP, reach stacker & forklift operations, you will need to undertake recognised training and must be assessed on your training, skills and knowledge using the relevant 'assessment instrument' under realistic workplace conditions.

EWP, Reach Stacker & Forklift Courses:

All Day/Night courses run constantly throughout the month. Contact us today to find the next available course.

EWP and Forklift Licence

Register Now

Please choose one or more courses from the list below.