Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations – RIIHAN309F
RIIHAN309F – Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
This Telehandler Ticket/Telehandler Licence unit describes a participant’s skills and knowledge required to conduct telescopic materials handler operations in the Construction, Mining Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
Training and assessment is conducted by On the Job Training on behalf of WorkSafe Connect (Registered Training Organisation – 31385) under a registered third party arrangement with the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
Worksafe Connect (RTO#31385)
RIIHAN309F - Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
- implements the requirements, procedures and techniques for the safe, effective and efficient completion of conducting telescopic materials handler operations
- works effectively with others to undertake and complete the conducting of telescopic materials handler operations that meets all the required outcomes
- demonstrates completion of conducting telescopic materials handler operations that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes on more than one (1) occasion
- OHS and legislative obligations
- Identify work requirements, procedures and instructions
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic materials handler pre-operational checks
- Operate telescopic materials handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the telescopic materials handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Clean up work area
On the Job Training delivers training on behalf of WorkSafe Connect (Registered Training Organisation (RTO) – 31385). Please note the following with respect to this third party arrangement:
- Training and assessment is conducted by On the Job Training on behalf of WorkSafe Connect under a registered third party arrangement with the Australian Skills Quality Authority;
- On successful completion of a program, WorkSafe Connect will issue qualifications or statements of attainment;
- If you have any questions regarding this third party arrangement or the training on offer then please feel free to contact WorkSafe Connect on [email protected] or 07 3277 3282.