Work Safely At Heights – RIIWHS204D
RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
This 1-day entry level course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to work at heights. The course takes participants through the process that will give valuable knowledge regarding the common safety practices of when they work at heights.
Training and assessment is conducted by On the Job Training on behalf of WorkSafe Connect (Registered Training Organisation – 31385) under a registered third party arrangement with the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
Worksafe Connect (RTO#31385)
RIIWHS204D - Work Safely at Heights
Our working at heights training course will run the participants through areas including statutory and regulatory authority requirements, heights safety systems, safety equipment and consideration to facilitate working safely at heights, safe shifting and handling of tools and material, and the processes of providing for safe work practices.
We run the working at heights training program in Helensvale on the Gold Coast or Onsite.
The skills and knowledge that you obtain during the Working Safely at Heights Training course is suitable for working at heights across a wide range of industries including the Resources Sector, Quarrying, Drilling, Agriculture, Councils/Government, Defence, Manufacturing, Heavy Industry, Defence and Civil Construction industries.
- Interpret and apply technical and safety information for working at heights
- Assess hazards and risk associated with working at heights and implement control methods
- Select wear and care for personal protective equipment
- Identify required safety systems including fall protection and associated equipment
- Check that fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment is correct
- Perform work safely at heights
- Safe shifting and handling of tools and materials
- Adhere to statutory and regulatory authority requirements
- Comply with heights safety systems
- Comply with safe work methods
- Locate and apply relevant documentation, policies and procedures
On the Job Training delivers training on behalf of WorkSafe Connect (Registered Training Organisation (RTO) – 31385). Please note the following with respect to this third party arrangement:
- Training and assessment is conducted by On the Job Training on behalf of WorkSafe Connect under a registered third party arrangement with the Australian Skills Quality Authority;
- On successful completion of a program, WorkSafe Connect will issue qualifications or statements of attainment;
- If you have any questions regarding this third party arrangement or the training on offer then please feel free to contact WorkSafe Connect on [email protected] or 07 3277 3282.